Don't want injectable aesthetic treatments?16/04/23
If injectable products aren’t for you, incorporate "light touch" regenerative aesthetics into your “good ageing” arsenal by improving the quality of your skin with very little down time. Here’s how:
- Skincare. Use the correct combination therapies that suit your skin type and ingredients that are scientifically proven. Persistence and time are key to success.
- Peels. These delivers more dramatic and quicker results than homecare.
- Micro-needling, or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Multiple tiny needles are inserted into the skin to invoke wound repair mechanisms, it feels like tapping. Radiofrequency micro-needling (RFMN) is a more potent way of delivering CIT eg; the Morpheus 8, however it is not the only RFMN machine available.
- Mesotherapy. A way of delivering micro-nutrients like amino acids, HA and botox to the skin. This can be applied to the skin after CIT.
- LED. The red and infrared spectrum deliver energy to your collagen producing cells boosting results.
- BioReStimulation. This is a particular combination of the above and is specific to Dr K’s clinic.
If these treatments interest you, book an appointment to see me for a no obligation consultation. My private clinic is 1/2 way between Chester and Wrexham in a countryside setting. I have 25 years of experience as a medical doctor including GP, aesthetics and dermatology. I give honest trustworthy advice on what will deliver results. Click on booking link or call on 07711190079